Patient safety and comfort has always been our top priority at ACE Rehab. With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we understand the concerns you may have about coming to a physical therapy center. We are offering in-home Physical Therapy and Telehealth Physical Therapy. Please consider these options, prior to opting for in-clinic physical therapy.
What we’re doing in our clinics:
- Please reschedule your appointment, if:
- You feel sick, are running a fever or have traveled out of the country or within an area considered a hot spot” within the last 14 days.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms
- You have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has been exposed
- You are a high-risk patient* (*defined by CDC as older adults – 60 years or older – or if you have chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes or lung disease)
- Social (physical) distancing: This will be required at all times by all visitors, staff, and patients.
- We are working to minimize the number of people coming into our clinics. We are asking for your help by only bringing one person with you to your appointment, if possible.
- Temperature checks. All employees, patients, and visitors will have temperature checks before they enter the physical therapy center.
- Employee face masks: All employees will wear face masks.
- All patients and visitors will be asked to wear face masks.
- All of our offices and equipment are sanitized in accordance with the CDC guidelines. We have increased cleaning and sanitizing and are paying extra attention to high touch area throughout our offices and lobbies.